Anderson Township, located in the southeastern corner of Hamilton County, Ohio, is one of the most heavily populated townships in the State of Ohio and has the fourth highest population total of Hamilton County’s 49 political jurisdictions. Bounded by the Little Miami and Ohio Rivers, the community is dominated by rolling, wooded topography that creates scenic vistas of the beautiful natural environment in which the Township is located. Anderson Township has recently earned the title Tree City USA because of its green space program
Anderson Township has preserved these features, while witnessing significant population and commercial growth. Much of this activity has followed Beechmont Avenue (State Route 125), the community’s major thoroughfare that connects much of southern Ohio to Columbia Parkway (U.S. 50) and downtown Cincinnati.
Contact Number: 688-8400
Mount Washington is a neighborhood on the east side of Cincinnati, Ohio. It is located about ten minutes east of Downtown via Columbia Parkway and Beechmont Avenue; or a slightly longer drive via Eastern Avenue and Kellogg Avenue, to Salem Avenue and up Sutton Avenue or Beacon Street. As one of Cincinnati’s 52 neighborhoods, Mount Washington lies within the city corporation limits, and borders the Cincinnati neighborhoods of California, Linwood, and the East End, as well as unincorporated Anderson Township, Hamilton County, Ohio. Mount Washington, originally an independent community, was annexed by the City of Cincinnati in 1911.
The Mount Washington Water Tower, located on Campus Lane between Beechmont Avenue and Sutton Avenue, is a noted Art Deco landmark and is decorated top-to-bottom with lights every Christmas. Mount Washington is home to numerous small businesses, many of them located along Beechmont Avenue / Ohio State Route 125 in the main neighborhood business district.
Newtown is a village in southeastern Hamilton County, Ohio, United States, near Cincinnati. The population was 2,420 at the 2000 census. Newtown was first settled in 1792 under the name of Mercersburg. Newtown was originally part of Anderson Township; however, it became its own village in the 1960’s. The excellent quality of life in the Village of Newtown is exemplified by its award-winning school system, quaint neighborhoods and many recreational opportunities.
Contact Number: 561-7697
West Clermont is located approximately thirty minutes east of downtown Cincinnati. This suburban community is crossed north-south by Interstate 275 and east-west by State Routes 125 and 32. The area covers fifty-four square miles including Union Township, Amelia Village and portions of Batavia, Monroe, Ohio and Pierce Townships.
Contact Number: 752-1741