A Leadership Program of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
$1,500 AACC Members$2,000 Non-MembersFees will cover the Welcome Reception, Community Classroom Experiences, Snacks, and Program Materials.
Leadership Development - Professional Development - Personal Development
Why Accelerate Anderson? What is the Program about?
For the Employer/Sponsor:
- Increased leadership skills that can be applied for greater workplace effectiveness.
- Increased networking opportunities that help business solutions.
- Increased collaboration among public, private, and non profit sectors.
- Exposure to other community leaders with a shared vision for the future.
For the Individual:
- Improve personal development and leadership skills.
- Identify a personal vision for community involvement.
- Become part of an informed, diverse network for personal, business and community development.
For the Community:
- Developing a pool of community leaders with the skills and vision to creatively address community issues.
- Committed graduates prepared to serve on boards, committees and task forces.
- A network of individuals using their awareness of the community’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve the quality of life in the Anderson area.
TIME/LOCATIONS & ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Sessions will run from 9:00am -1:00pm. *(October will be 11am-5pm).
- Each session will have its own location "community classroom".
- Session materials will be provided.
- Snacks will be provided.
MONTHLY SESSION DATES:
- September 15
- October 6* 11am-5pm
- November 17
- December 15
- January 19
- February 16
- March 16
- April 20
- The class will consist of 10-15 students per year.
- Tuition is $1,500 for Chamber Members and $2,000 for Non-Members.
- Registration is now open.